Company and Commercial Legal Services at Setanta Solicitors
With the consequences of Brexit being felt for many UK companies and inflation hitting a 9% 40 year high, we are seeing a plethora of UK companies seeking to incorporate in Ireland.
Setanta Solicitors can assist you with company incorporations. The considerations that companies should address are usually;
- The name and identity of the company. This should include a consideration of Intellectual Property such as trademarks.
- The premises from which the company intends to operate from. We can make introductions in this regard if required.
- Shareholders Agreements for the founding members which set out the money in, the ongoing division of responsibilities and the salary and drawings of the owners.
- Employment contracts and employment infrastructure, policies and procedures.
- Business Contracts, templates, terms and conditions, website set up.
We can also assist you with your growth stages including company growth and tax efficient company structures.
The benefit of having a company is of course the creation of a separate legal entity which is a legal person in its own right that can hold property, assets, and provides limited liability to the owners so that any enterprise is confined by way of risk mitigation to that enterprise only.
If you are a self employed trader considering incorporating then we would be happy to discuss the mechanics, timing and costs of moving your business into a corporate structure.